I’d like to help out with the italian translations.
This is what I’d like to do:
1) identify bundle to translate (let’s say: OroAddressBundle)
2) I go to [bundleDir]/Resources/translations and dupicate all files by calling them with the appropriate locale name I am translating to. So, let’s say, I copy “entities.en.yml” to “entities.it_IT.yml”.
3) I do the translations in the new files
4) I do some hocus-pocus on console to make it available in orocrm deployment
5) I check translations in Oro
6) I take files and upload them to Crowdin
This is where I/we need help:
step 2) I don’t want to do this manually especially because on crowdin there might be some partially translated stuff. So I want to download it using the console.
I think what you are saying in the docs this “oro:translation:pack” command with the “–download” options should do this but I do not know what “<project-id>”, “<project>” parameters are I do not see the option for a specific language and neither for a specific bundle.
step 4) I have found “oro:translation:dump” command which dumps the js translations into web/js/translation by specifying a locale so “app/console oro:translation:dump it_IT” dumps a it_IT.js file in that folder. However it does not reflect the file content I have in “/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/AddressBundle/Resources/translations/jsmessages.it_IT.yml” – it keeps coming with the english strings – why?
And what is the “translation:update” command for? Does this parse all twig/other files in a specific bundle and dumps the keys to be translated?
oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.