OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Creating segments issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 9 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rembert
    Participant

Hi again,

I want to create a segment that shows web customers how have a lifetime value greater that x (best would be spent more than x in timespan from a to b) AND are located in a certain area (maybe by IP or adress).
    As far as I cann see this is not possible, because those two informations are stored in different entities and I can not mix entity data within one segment…

Is there a way to do this?

Cheers,
    Rembert

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Rembert,

It is indeed possible to segment customers on both lifetime value and location (no IP but just address data).

Here is an example of a query I have created:
    query on web customers

Such query will select you all customers who have a lifetime sales of over $300 AND live in Brant, MI area defined by zip code. Similarly, you can add location filters on state, city, etc. . . . any Address attribute you want.

To add such filter query to the segment or report, select Addresses in the Related Entities section of the field selector, and then select a field of an address. Our filter engine allows you to use any attributes of the related entities and not just the main entity on which you are building your segment.

If you need additional information on how to work with reports & segments please refer to our user guide: http://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/reports

Thank you!
    Artem

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.