OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Create order menu is white

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi There,

I’m trying to figuring out how to create an Magento order in OroCRM. When I click on the button Create order, a popup screen shows up, but the screen is white. Are there additional settings needed? Do you have any suggestions what it could be, or can you tell me which log files I can check?

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,
    JW

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Jan Willem.

OroCRM itself does not have ability to create orders. “Create order” button should open order creation form from Magento in iframe, so you must have active and valid integration with Magento. Also Magento instance must have OroCRM Bridge extension installed. And make sure that you specified correct admin URL in the integration options.

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hello Yevken,

All settings are filled in correctly. The iframe shows up, I see a ‘loading’ placeholder for a few seconds, and after that the frame keeps white.

In my magento store i’m using the latest version of Magento Bridge extension. My Orocrm version is 1.4.0. (I can’t migrate to 1.4.1. because of a Ajax error).

Best regards,
    Jan Willem

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

If everything is fine then the next think you can do – look at logs:
    1) JS errors at OroCRM side during content loading;
    2) Magento instance access logs to check why request is not processed.

Another reason – access is locked because of some permissions (f.e. Magento backend can be accessible only from specific IPs).

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi Yevken,

In the console I can see that there are 2 JS errors:
    1.) Refused to display ‘myurl’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘SAMEORIGIN’.
    2.) Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

Best Regards,
    JW

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi Yevken,

In the console (firefox) I see this message:
    Load denied by X-Frame-Options: “myurl” does not permit cross-origin framing.

Best regards,
    JW

Jan Willem
    Participant

Hi There,

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this issue?

I appreciate your help!

Kind regards,
    JW

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

Actualy, this is an error – “Refused to display ‘myurl’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘SAMEORIGIN’.” Your magento instance can be rendred as an iframe only on the same host. See this article for more details.

To fix this issue you have to alter heared from Magento side and allow access for OroCRM instance. You can do that using ALLOW-FROM value in this header.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.