OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Create entity and set workflow out of another

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 8 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cardiac
    Participant

Hi all,

I have 2 workflows. Both nearly the same as yours.
    Lead workflow
    SalesFunnel workflow

I want to start SalesFunnel workflow out of the lead flow. This means:

If you click on “qualify” i want to create a SalesFunnel entity with lead set and workflow step set to “qualified”.

My problem is, that I don’t know how to get the workflow step (and the workflow item) within a transition_definition.

Is it working with – @find_entity? or do i have to create a method (e.g. fixWorkflow()) in Entity\Lead which is creates or fixes the entities workflow?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, cardiac.

If I understand you correctly, you want to create Sales Funnel entity with started workflow in step “Qualified” from Lead flow during “Qualify” transition.

To do that you have to:
    1) create Sales Funnel entity using @create_entity action;
    2) create opportunity using Lead data (see original Lead flow definition);
    3) start Sales Funnel workflow using @start_workflow with start_from_opportunity transition.

Unfortunately there is no transition action to perform transition of another workflow, so you can only start new workflow (step 3). We’ll fix ASAP.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.