OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Create a segment "Customers with 2 orders"?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mbrack
    Participant

Hi,

How can I create a segment containing customers with exactly two completed orders?

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

That’s not possible yet. We are working on expanding the capabilities of our reporting engine though, so hopefully it will be possible in one of our future releases.

mbrack
    Participant

That’s a pity, but good to hear you’re planning to enhance the segmentation options.

I’d like to build segments such as “Customers w/ 2 orders where at least 1 item has category = women”.
    Then I’d like to use this for marketing automation e.g. sending an email campaign to each new customer in the segment after two weeks. Would that be possible?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

I hope so. Thank you for sharing the use case, we will use it when we’ll extend the feature.

mbrack
    Participant

Just played around with the demo and it seems there’s more functionality now for marketing lists.
    Unfortunately it’s still not possible to filter for the number of orders.

On another note, how can I create a triggered email campaign based on a dynamic marketing list?
    E.g. the list has a date filter “today – 30” and I want to send an email to whoever gets newly added to the list.

Thanks

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

For now we only offer triggered campaigns for abandoned shopping carts via separate extension. Full integration with MailChimp/dotmailer automation engines is in our plans but no ETA so far.

Same goes for extension of our filtering engine: we are definitely aware of its limitations and would like to improve but it’s hard to say when.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.