OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM CPU 100%

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

brunpatoch
    Participant

Hello,
    each refresh CPU consumption of my server (4 Hearts 2.7 and 6G RAM + APC) amounts to 100%. It takes about 10 seconds for each action. for the loggin page I have to wait about 1 minute.
    Do you have an idea ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @brunpatoch

Is your xdebug enabled? Did you change any cache config? Are you running in prod or dev mode? What version of platform are you using?

brunpatoch
    Participant

Hi @Rodolfo,
    xdebug is disabled, I am prod environment. My orocrm version is 1.7.

Rodolfo
    Participant

I would say that the first think I can imagine about CPU 100% while loading page is something weird like xdebug enabled or dev mode enabled forcing the generation of new cache files every time.

I know the dashboard sometimes is heavy because it calls some heavy queries from DB. Is that problem happening only on home page after login? If yes, have you tried to remove the dashboard widgets to compare the performance?

A nice point of start would be investigate if the CPU spike is coming for PHP, MySQL, or WebServer. Are you running your database on the same webserver?

That was my experience, maybe someone else may have another ideas.
    Good luck!

brunpatoch
    Participant

hi @Rodolfo Thank you for your answer.
    When I do a “top”, my httpd processes is 100%, php and mysqld are ok.
    On your advice I created a empty dashboard, but the loading time is also very slow.
    The consultation takes about 10s but it is almost impossible to create or modify objects, about 2 minutes of waiting.

How can I be sure that my cache is enabled and functioning properly (eg writing problem)?

Rodolfo
    Participant

I would try to switch from Apache to (Nginx + php-fpm). What do you think?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.