OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Could not establish IMAP connection

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ianfp 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ianfp
    Participant

I’m using OroCRM version 1.9.0-RC2 because I want to confirm that this bug has been fixed.

But I cannot confirm it because when I try to add a system mailbox using IMAP, I get an error: “Could not establish IMAP connection”.

I have tried the same settings with Thunderbird and I can successfully connect to the IMAP server, so I know the settings are correct. I had no such trouble with OroCRM 1.8.2.

I’ve looked at the Apache error logs and app/log/dev.log, but there is no helpful information in either place. Any ideas of what the problem might be? How can I gather information that might be useful in diagnosing the problem?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ianfp
    Participant

I just solved my own problem. My firewall was blocking outbound connections on the IMAP port (993).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.