OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Conversation threads in ActivityContactBundle?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hodesk
    Participant

I’m trying to create a small channel for customer-operator email-based conversations. I have an entity that i just created using your cookbook, called Ticket, and i’m trying to attach the ActivityContactBundle to it. However, i can’t seem to start a conversation thread on top of that. The only thing the operator is able to do is to send emails, and whenever the customer replies, the entity is not updated.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be going on here?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi @hodesk!

I believe that the issue is already covered here. Would you please let me know if you were able to resolve it? Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.