ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Yevhen Shyshkin Yevhen Shyshkin 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello,
    I’ve created a php script to generate a csv file containing 1000 contacts with fake data.
    When I use the contact wizard import, he found that there is 1000 records but nothing is imported. I’ve created a contact normally and have exported the data to see the format.
    What is displayed:
    Import validation results
    Number of items
    Records to add 0
    Records to replace 0
    Records to update 0
    Records to delete 0
    Records with errors
    Total number of records 1000
    And just a back button.

Here is a sample of my contact csv :

Any idea ?
    Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Yevhen Shyshkin
    Yevhen Shyshkin
    Oro Core

Hello.

Thank you very much for your post, it looks that we need to return better message response to client in case of import/export issues – we will improve it ASAP.

Here is what you can do for now. I’ve looked on your import file, and here is issues I found:
    * using M/F instead of male/female
    * incorrect order and position of address fields (its important – your fields must match header titles);
    * not all required address data is entered – required address fields are country (ISO2 code), region (ISO2 code or text), city and postal code.

Here how you import file should look:

You can test this file on our demo instance: http://demo.orocrm.com/#url=/contact

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.