OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Contact from Embedded Web Forms

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  diglin 10 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

diglin
    Participant

Hi OroTeam,

Is it plan to have a way to allow to create a contact entry when someone has done a request via a “Embedded Web Form”? At the moment, when a request is done from the form, the contact stay into the “Contact Requests” and I don’t see how to move the information of the contact request to an account or an OroCRM contact.

I use OroCRM 1.0.0-RC2

Thanks for the answer

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

hi @diglin

As for now you should consider to define a listener for contact request creation event and create a contact or account inside your customization. The longer term vision on this (we will start implementation right after 1.0 GA release) is in automated processes that can be defined by user and attached to different triggers: entity update, entity attribute value change, entity delete etc. Such approach will allow to automate data processing in very flexible way for each business.

diglin
    Participant

Thanks Dima for your answer. I will do my customization.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.