OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Connecting Web Customer to account/contact

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rembert 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rembert
    Participant

How is that done? I see the entry in the Web Customers Record but no way to edit the relation…

Cheers,
    Rembert

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi @rembert,

The Web Customers entity is created once a Magento Customer is imported. You can find process definition under “System -> Processes”. For as far as I can tell, there is no editable relation between the Web Customer and other entities since it Web Customer is being created upon importing Magento Customers.

If you want to relate other entities to the Web Customer, you’ll have to define so in your code base. You could have another channel synchronisation which will create a Web Customer if you want to. This could be done by defining an equal process as done with the “Create Account and Contact for Magento Customer” process.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Rembert
    Participant

thanks for your reply. I´ll look into that…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.