OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Connect Two oro applications to the same user table

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kelton23om
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am developing a new application based on “Oro platform” and i need to connect the same Users, BusinessUnit etc to my core application (which is also an “Oro Application”).
    One solution would be to synchronise each entities for each modifications.. but that would be a bit tedious and hard to maintain.

My first idea was to configure the new application in order to access Entities from the other (the core).
    To do that i used a doctrine event(Dispatcher) to add a prefix on each desired tables and thereby describe witch database to access.
    It almost works, excepts for some joins !! But i don’t found how to fix it!

My questions are:
    What do you think about my solution?
    Do you have any ideas about the joins problem?
    Du you have a better solution to do it ?

thanks by advance for your answers.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

As i understood do you want to apply all changes to core which you made in new application? Do you look at replication?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.