OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Confused when installing orocrm, crm application vs platform application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jhoedram
    Participant

Never before he had installed an application as Orocrm, and indeed am very confused.

I found 2 Orocrm applications, one is the crm and the other is the platform do not understand anything, I missed.

What are the most tide me folder structures not finish them understand and do not know how they work, if someone could give me a hand, I appreciate it.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

hello @jhoedram

Thanks for pointing this out. We would like to understand better a source of your confusion and fix it.
    On the download page we have two references to two different applications – OroCRM and OroPlatform. Information about OroCRM is available under “Product” menu and about OroPlatform under “Developers” menu. On the GitHub each application provide basic infromation in the README file.

Both applications are using Symfony Standard Application folders structure and define own dependencies.

Could you please explain what is confusing here?

Thank you
    Dima

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.