OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Composer install and update give different result

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I’m installing orocrm with the canonical steps:

• git
    • composer install
    • oro install

I need to insert a new vendor bundle I update the main composer.json and I run composer update and I see that oro and orocrm are updated. I’m trying also without insert the new vendor bundle, in any case I receive the following result, also if I installed with composer just before to update.

Is it correct?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

Do you have dependency on dev version of OroCRM ? If so then it’s correct, because our master branch is updated every time when our CI tests are green. It’s called nightly builds, those updates allow community to be aware what’s developing now and to try new features before release.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.