ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KaBaDaBrA 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve generated a new bundle through the console and I’m trying to extend to OroCRMCallBundle to only change two required fields from true to false.

I’m new to the world of Symfony and been trying to get this working, but I’m not sure what exactly to extend and where.

• I’ve created \Form\Type\CallType.php in my Bundle and changed the values in here.
    • I’ve added \Entity\Call.php, not sure if I need to extend anything here, just changed the namespace.
    • I’ve adeed both a form.yml and services.yml and made some adjustments in here.

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

I’m not sure if this will work because sometimes the validation for not null is present on database schema. It depends of what field are you trying to remove the require validation.

I would try to override just this guy here:

https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/src/OroCRM/Bundle/CallBundle/Resources/config/validation.yml

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Problem is though I have to do to any changes as a bundle as we’re using Oro Cloud / Enterprise.

Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

Please open a ticket for our support team, we’ll be happy to assist with your request for Oro Cloud.

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Thanks Dima, will do so

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.