OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Change the status of users to inactive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adbeliveau
    Participant

On the top by the users names you will see two green buttons that say enabled and active with an open lock. how do I change the active to inactive with a closed lock.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi!

Please, take a minute to refer to the release notes where your question is explained. Thanks!

Status for state of the user account. This is a system status that determines general validity of the user’s account and usually corresponds to state of user’s employment within an organization. It has two options: Enabled (used to be Active) and Disabled (formerly Inactive) and can be manipulated directly at User edit page or via Enable User/Disable User actions.

Authentication status provides information of the validity and applicability of user’s login credentials. In Community Edition it has two options: Active and Password reset, and in Enterprise Edition a third Locked option is added. This status cannot be manipulated directly and is changed as a result of administrator’s or user’s own actions, such as resetting the password or getting locked after unsuccessful logins.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.