Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Can't create Amazon Channel after Installing OroCRM Amazon Integration package

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

rajan
    Participant

Hello,

Here are the steps I followed for Orocrm-Amazon Integration.

Orocrm version: 1.x dev-master
    Amazon version: 1.0.0-beta2

1) Installed Composer (v 1.x)

2) Installed Guzzle (v 6.0)

3) In System > Package Manager I installed the package using below line:
    eltrino/orocrm-amazon-bundle

4) Added dependency in composer
    composer require eltrino/orocrm-amazon-bundle:dev-master

5) And updated the platform
    php app/console oro:platform:update

And when I create a new Channel of Channel-Type: Amazon, there appears only 3 options in dropdown i.e. 1) B2B 2)Magento 3) Custom.
    I am not able to see an option called Amazon in dropdown, although the System->Package Manager show Amazon package as installed in status.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajan Faldu

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Rajan,

Amazon integration has been developed by ElTrino, not by OroCRM team. AFAIK, the latest version they have supported is 1.3—and since that we have implemented multiple changes to how channels work, so the extension may be outdated. Please contact ElTrino directly for more infmormaion.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.