OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Blank login screen

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jordiacsense 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jordiacsense
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve installed the OroCRM in /var/www/orocrm/. Then I made sure I could reach it through localhost. However when i open it up, it start on a ftp page alike. So then I navigate to /web/app.php, but this resulted in an internal error, so i tried some things like clearing my cache. However after clearing my cache I receive a white screen on web/app.php. Now it doesn’t redirect me to user/login/ which it did before clearing my cache.

Someone knows how to fix this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Naâmèn
    Participant

Hello,

Try to delete cache directory.

jordiacsense
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve reinstalled it and then deleted the cache directory. However now I still have a blank page.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

1) You can specify application root as app.php – it will prevent “ftp-like” responses (see installation manual section “Configure the Webserver”). Also because OroCRM is basically Symfony application you can use the same article from Symfony manual.

2) Check for cache file permissions (app/cache, app/logs, web directories) – see appropriate section from Symfony manual.

3) If you still have the same issue – please, check web server and php logs – probably, you can find some clues there. Feel free to post them here in case if you not sure what they mean.

jordiacsense
    Participant

We’ve it working trough the .img in Virtual Box. So we sort of solved the problem. Thank you anyway for the effort!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.