OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Bitnami Orocrm Image

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  munszu 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

munszu
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure whether you offer support for third-party solutions but here goes.
    I tried installing Orocrm on my own but I kept running into errors with Composer, I don’t have much experience using it.
    So I thought I give a try to the Bitnami image as it seemed simple enough, but I’m unable to install any packages on their solution. I get the following error:
    http://pastebin.com/kDhmueER
    I tried increasing the memory inside php.ini and the other settings file bitnami used to no avail. I also tried setting the cache folder to 777, but I only ended up getting an 503 error whenever I tried accessing the dashboard.
    Any help would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Daniel

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies

munszu
    Participant

I guess I should add it under post-update-cmd. How should I add it, do I just simply add it as:
    “Eltrino\OroCrmEbayBundle\EltrinoOroCrmEbayBundle”

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

No, you should add it to require section:

munszu
    Participant

I see.
    I tried it and it ran for a while but then I got the same error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ErrorException’ with message ‘proc_open(): fork failed – Cannot allocate memory’ in phar:///usr/local/bin/composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:954

munszu
    Participant

Finally managed to install it. I allocated 4GB of system RAM and created another 4GB swap partition.

munszu
    Participant

Seems like I’m still not out of the woods yet.
    When I try to access a page I get the error:
    “Sorry, page was not loaded correctly”
    I tried checking the logs but they were empty.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Please, check permissions to app/cache, app/logs and web directories – web server user must have an access to them. Similar issue: https://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/sorry-page-was-not-loaded-correctly

munszu
    Participant

I tried again and this time I got the following:
    ‘Unable to find the controller for path “/login_check”. The route is wrongly configured.’

munszu
    Participant

Ok, scrap that.
    It seems like whenever I try to install or update any of the packages I end up getting “Sorry, page was not loaded correctly”.
    I tried checking the apache logs, but I couldn’t find anything.
    Before installing extensions OroCRM works just fine.

munszu
    Participant

I also always chown the orocrm folder after installing an extension, but it doesn’t affect it in anyway.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

You can try to enter application in dev mode by adding app_dev.php before URL – it might gave you some clues.

munszu
    Participant

So I installed the Amazon extension and when I tried accessing Orocrm through the general URL I got the same result as before Orocrm wasn no longer accessible. But when I tried adding app_dev.php at the end I managed to login and everything was working just fine, except the Amazon extension. I checked the package manager and it was installed. Its really confusing.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Can’t really tell you what happening there – if dev mode works fine then prod mode should work fine too. You can check the difference between these two modes (cache etc.) – maybe you can find some exception somewhere – in this case I can help you.

munszu
    Participant

Ok, I got something:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Proxies\__CG__\Oro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Entity\Organization::preUpdate() should be compatible with Oro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Entity\Organization::preUpdate() in /var/www/orocrm/app/cache/dev/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__OroBundleOrganizationBundleEntityOrganization.php on line 8

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Well, it’s dev mode (app/cache/dev/). Did you tried to remove app/cache/prod directory and then open application in browser (in prod mode)?

munszu
    Participant

I’ve cleared the cache and run a platform update, production mode still doesn’t work but I can access it again in development mode. I’ll try to dig up something.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.