OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Available translations – empty list after OroCRM fresh installation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cedric 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cedric
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed a fresh version of OroCRM based on tag 1.10.6 and I get this message on language settings page: “Sorry, but translation statistic is not available”.

I saw an older post of someone having the same problem, I tried the following command in CLI mode and it gave me the language packs listing:

What could be the problem?
    Stack: Ubuntu 16.04, Apache 2.4, PHP 7.0

Regards,
    Cédric

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

This message shows because language code in the for statement equals with your default language. Can you show me screenshot our page where error has been appeared? Also very useful get output of two variables, you can put this code before the ‘for’ statement:

cedric
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer. I took a screenshot of the page:
    Language settings

However I did not succeed to print the statistic array… I am not very familiar with Twig and the debug function seems to be available only in 1.5 version (1.24.2 installed with composer).

Regards,
    Cédric

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Probably when page gets translations causes exception. Please remove /app/cache/dev and /app/cache/prod and put this code inside catch and reload page.

cedric
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I get it finally. The message is:
    Exception: web/bundles/components does not exist and could not be created.
    And indeed www-data did not have the rights to modify this specific directory. I changed that and I have now the complete languages list.

I’ll try to find some documentation about best practices for OroCRM concerning folders rights managements as we have to deal both with CLI and WEB modes.

Thanks again.
    Cédric

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.