OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions automatic mail after export grid

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 6 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve resolved my problem with export grid, now my problem is that the mail is only send out when i run this command line

Thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zebimax
    Participant

Hi, This command runs message queue consuming process. It should be started before your application will be used. You can find more info about message queue on the documentation page – message queue.

fred33
    Participant

Ok
    i have this message when i run message-queue:consume

how can i resolve it ??
    thanks

zebimax
    Participant

Please, take a look on this topic so we can create a correspondent ticket if it is a bug or investigate your environment if it was set not correct.

fred33
    Participant

ok
    OroCRM 2.4.2 Community
    ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
    Apache 2.4.18
    mysql 5.7.20
    php 7.0.22

The error is coming when i run the command line

probably cause when i run

i also have an error

Database is encoding in default Charset utf8mb4 ans default collation in utf8mb4_bin

zebimax
    Participant

It looks like your emails contains 4 bytes characters. You can find more about using 4-bytes characters here our mysql configuration section and here

fred33
    Participant

@zebimax : thanks for all, now I don’t have any more error but the mails don’t leave however if I launch the command

it is well sent

fred33
    Participant

Reply to myself
    i wrote this line in crontab :

everything’s ok now

Thanks

zebimax
    Participant

This is correct behaviour, because for normal work of your application consume command shoud run continiously.
    Also you can use tools like supervisord to have better control of this command(you can run 2 or more such processes, re run mq consume command if it fail for some reason, etc.)

fred33
    Participant

yes that’s what I’m looking at because I found that this comand consumes a lot of machine resource

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.