OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems auto-select always gives "no matches found"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 6 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jelle.dhulster
    Participant

technical: OROCRM 2.0 on Ubuntu 16.4
    the problem is recurring in several pages.

ex1. creating a new business-unit, the “Parent Business Unit” gives “no matches found”, although there are several business-unites already created.

ex2. creating a new task-report, “Grouping by date”, the “Date Field” gives “no matches found”.

ex3. creating a new task-report, “Filters” => adding a “Field condition” I chose for “Task > Status” and “is any of”, but there is no input-field or dropbox to select the available options.

Somehow the correlation is that fields do not appear.
    Can anyone give me a clue to solve this problem? Thx.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zhex900
    Participant

Is your message queue running?

jelle.dhulster
    Participant

Nope. Thx for the help!! Ex1 en Ex2 are solved.

Apperently, ex3 is a different problem. That one is not solved.
    I uploaded a screenshot to my Google Drive: see to screenshot.

If you have a solution for this problem, I would be very happy!

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi jelle.dhulster,

About ex3, Seems there is a bug in 2.0 version of orocrm, consider to upgrade to the latest version, I also checked 2.3.0 and there is no such bug.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.