OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Assigning or changing ownership of Contact Requests or Leads

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ralphierae
    Participant

When a “Contact Request” is submitted to our website it requires the sales manager to allocate ownership to individual users and convert to a lead. We anticipate several hundred request daily so it is not practical to convert to a lead and assign ownership one at a time, I would like to be able to select multiple CR’s and convert them all to leads and assign to one user with one click – how do i do this or do we need to develop this functionality ourselves?

Same question when we uploaded 45,000 leads from and external source, how do we assign or change ownership on multiple leads simultaneously?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Right now you will need to develop this functionality yourself. The best solution I’d propose is to use our new Action component that allows you to create an action for a single record and then fairly easily reuse it for a mass action.

ralphierae
    Participant

Thank you, will do.

ralphierae
    Participant

On the same subject I would like to send an autorepsonse email when we receive a Contact Request. I can see how to do it if we receive an email to a specific system email account but not how to do it if it comes from an embedded web form. Can you point me in th right direction please.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

I think our email notifications should cover this case. Create a template, then create a notification that triggers when a new Contact Request entity is created. The only thing you’ll need to change via customization is the recipient—you cannot insert the email from the actual request as a variable in the UI, but should be able to do it via code.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.