OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM apifullcontact

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shubaivan
    Participant

I want to use syno-orocrm-fullcontact bundle for my project but have problem
    I enter in orocrm.com and clone crm application

git clone -b 1.9.0 https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application.git

and after run

php app/console oro:package:install synolia/syno-orocrm-fullcontact

have question

have error:

PHP Warning: proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory in /home/ivan/host/crm-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Process/Process.php on line 283

I try add “synolia/syno-orocrm-fullcontact” to require json and check other bundle version
    have error for this

composer/composer: 1.0.0-p1

and my question how to install oro crm application or platforms and install this bundle?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Julien VINAI
    Participant

Hello shubaivan,

We are working on this issue.

A new version of this module will be release in the next couples of weeks.

SYNOLIA – Lead Developer

Andrey
    Participant

Hi shubaivan!

The synolia/syno-orocrm-fullcontact extension is developed to be used within OroCRM application. It is required to have OroCRM to be installed. To install OroCRM, please, follow the instructions that are described here: http://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/book/installation.
    When the application is successfully installed, proceed with package installation.

I hope it helps and you’ll find OroCRM and Synolia extension perfect for your business.
    Thanks!
    Andrey

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.