OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions API JSON task reminders and context

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Culvi Bertomeu 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

When I try to set a reminder for a task by API

get a 500 error.

No match for any site as saving to contact (“context”) belongs to the task so that this will appear in the view of the same

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vova Soroka
    Participant

Hello Alan,

Unfortunately for now we do not have easy way to enable the Reminder entity in REST API. We are working on this and a solution will be ready in the Platform 2.0.

As temporary workaround you can do the following:

After this the “interval” field can be updated with the following JSON:

Hello,
    After the changes, sending this object

And I have this error

But neither is as important reminders for what I want, and I’m trying to create tasks, notes and manipulate the opportunity with third-party applications.

I search operation is:

Create contact, account and contact B2B by a form on a corporate website.
    I make progress if it develops implementing an application by myself, anoarlos in CRM

By this I seek the way to save as context the opportunity, but can not find the way.

I have tried using the form “oro_activity_contexts_select”, add the “Oro\Bundle\ActivityBundle\Entity\Manager\ActivityContextApiEntityManager” entity and many more things I do not remember.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.