OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Ajax error – server 500, installing oro/crm

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ashwani 9 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

maroos
    Participant

Hello,

When i try to install oro/crm from the package manager i get an Ajax error message. In firebug it returns an server 500 error and this:

After this error installation keeps hanging in maintenance mode, but after clearing cache / maintenanceflag this is solved. I have set the oauth in the configuration of the package manager.

Hope somebody can help me out here….

BR. Martijn

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi. It seems that there was some kind of HTTP time out. Can you check web server logs please ?
    Also you can install package from command line using app/console oro:package:install command.

maroos
    Participant

Hi.

The first problem we solved by increasing the execution time of the CGI. Now the following error appaers:

I have the same problem on two different systems installing platform 1.2.0

I presume there is some infinite loop.
    Any idea..

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi.

It’s composer issue, it needs much memory and it’s very slow when a lot of dependencies need to install. Please increase memory limit for CLI on your server. We are planning to spent some time for composer performance optimization, so hope those issues will be fixed soon.

maroos
    Participant

Hey,

Increased memory to 2G and now running into this error:

We are using platform 1.2

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

It’s strange platform 1.1.1 is available there. We’ll investigate this issue and will keep you posted. Thanks for highlighting!

I guess it’s related to stability of a package – it’s beta version….

ashwani
    Participant

we can install oro package by using command prompt as follows

php -d memory_limit=2G app/console oro:install

ashwani
    Participant

php -d memory_limit=2G app/console oro:package:install –force shopline/oro-pdfdesigner

I am facing some issue its not allow to install a customize bundle of oro when using the above command but via composer require its working

Error as follows :

php -d memory_limit=2G app/console oro:package:install –force shopline/oro-pdfdesigner
    Do you want to load demo data? (yes/no, default – no)
    Could not load package egeloen/http-adapter in http://packagist.org: [UnexpectedValueException] Could not parse version constraint ^2.5.7: Invalid version string “^2.5.7”

ashwani
    Participant

Hey Alex,

Can you please help me?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.