ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abdessamad 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Abdessamad
    Participant

Adding a preferred locale field to Account/Contact and Lead entities.

The locale field could be used by default for email template, email campaign or any other communications with partners

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Abdessamad,

Can you please explain in greater detail how this preferred locale field or setting is supposed to work in your opinion?

Will this be a kind of “preferred language” setting? (E.g. an English or Spanish for American accounts or Dutch/French for Belgian ones)

Abdessamad
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Sorry, I was not clear about the proposal.

For example I am logged in with the locale “en_GB”, and I want to send an email to my client, lead or contact located in France, naturally he prefer to receive my emails in french “fr_FR”.

Currently, when sending an email, orocrm choose the template according to my locale “en_GB”.

I think orocrm could try to choose the model depending on the recipient’s locale in this case “fr_FR”.
    Otherwise orocrm could choose the default template “en_GB” with an information message “No template found according to preferred locale of the recipient”.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Abdessamad,

Thank you very much for the explanation, I now understand how you want this to work and will add this feature to our roadmap.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Abdessamad
    Participant

Thank you Artem!

That’s really nice.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.