OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Adding an address directly to the account

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  acaliman 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

keelen
    Participant

I am trying to create a link between addresses and acounts on or CRM 2.
    So I added 2 fields with a migration, “shipping address” and “billing address”.

I also added the following code in account/update.html.twig

I also added the following code in form/type/accountType.php

I can now see an “address” block in the edit view, and I twice get a form to enter the address in: perfect!
    The only problem is, that when I save I get the error I get the message “This value should contain only numbers.”
    I assume I did something wrong with my migration and should have used a different type than “integer”, but I do not know what.
    Can somebody please help me?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Nikita Makarov
    Participant

Greetings keelen.

I assume you forgot to add foreign-keys for your fields, for example

As example can be used following code

keelen
    Participant

Hey, thank you for your response.

I did add those foreign keys in my migration like you can see in my code snippet above. I have:

Nikita Makarov
    Participant

Could you please provide a full migration source code?
    Also please let me know how you apply migrations?
    Or you reinstall application each time?

And please specify the version of CRM application you are using

keelen
    Participant

This is my version installed:

oro/platform 2.4.4
    oro/crm 2.4.4 (enterprise version)

I run migrations with the command:
    php app/console oro:migration:load –force –timeout=0

I do NOT reinstall the application each time, just run the migration.
    I also see that the migration succeeded in creating the 2 new fields in the account table – no problem there.

My full migration script:

keelen
    Participant

Do I maybe need to add something to a the Account entity like:

I see that in an old version of Oro CRM (februari 2014) there used to be a relation between address and account, but a later version removed that link. See commit https://github.com/oroinc/crm/blob/2d9e3a52cf7f1cbf22d400004ea776ce44777429/src/OroCRM/Bundle/AccountBundle/Entity/Account.php

In that commit there is a relation inside the docrine entity, like i linked above. Should I explore this direction, or should I only add relations with Migrations?

Nikita Makarov
    Participant

I assume that maybe should be used proper field assignment

but I’m checking it right now

keelen
    Participant

Hey, I tried to ad two relations but that didn’t work either – it continued to give the error “This value should contain only numbers.”

Should I maybe open a ticket with the enterprise ticketing system?

acaliman
    Participant

Hi keelen,

Yes, if you use the enterprise edition please open a new ticket on http://support.orocommerce.com for getting support.

Adrian

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.