OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wwsh 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cardiac
    Participant

Hi all,

since the TagBundle changed in 1.9 completely, I don’t get how to add tagging to a form.

If I add oro_tag_select, I get an error:

ConfigProvider::getClassName expects Object, PersistentCollection, array of entities or string. “NULL” given
    500 Internal Server Error – RuntimeException

How can I add tags to a form for an entity?

Best regards

PS:
    – Why have you removed TagAutocompleteType?
    – Why have you removed Tagging from the forms?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Currently there is no way to add tags to forms. We had to remove this part of functionality when we re-developed them so the feature could have been completed in time for the release.

We will reinstall the ability to manipulate tags on forms in the future though.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Just for future reference, all backward incompatible changes are described in the UPGRADE-x.x.md files with additional upgrade instructions.

wwsh
    Participant

It turns out that in order for the latest implementation of Tags to run with your entity, you have to have it configured (@Config), ownership has to be set and tag enabled. See a working example here:

https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/src/OroCRM/Bundle/AccountBundle/Entity/Account.php

There is nothing more required – tags should auto-appear as long as you’re using the default macros for the view page.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.