OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Add or remove tags on more than one Entity at a time?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Aaron
    Participant

It seems like the ability to apply or remove tags from more than one Contact, Account, etc at a time is borderline mandatory, but I don’t see an easy way to do it.

Is there something I’m missing?

I expected it to be available in (for example) the Contact view where I could filter and then select many contacts at once via the checkboxes on the far left. However the only action I can take is grid export?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey @aaron_1

Export are available on the most part of entities by default.
    Thing that you are looking for is “mass action”. For contact entity now only “remove” mass action are available. It’s placed under dropdown with cog icon at the right side of grid header.

There is possibility to add any mass action you want, I guess that it should be some kind of redirect mass action that will take selected ids passed from grid to some controller.

It sounds like a good improvement, we’ll investigate it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.