OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 7 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    I add a field to the entity User with oro:migration:load. This field is in the table. I would like it to appear in the form user_create how should I do?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi @fred33,

In order to show your newly created field in the form of the entity you’ve just extended, you can create a form extension (Symfony Form extension). This will allow you to add your newly created form field(s) to an existing entity form. I’ve created an example a while back, maybe it will help to guide you in the right direction ;). Extend Account Entity Bundle.

NOTE: the code will show an example of extending the Account entity, so some of the code might not work correctly for the User entity.

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

fred33
    Participant

Thanks a lot this will really help me

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.