OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Add "create entity" button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaimy 9 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

brunpatoch
    Participant

Hello,
    I created a regular entity with a migration script and my entity is present in the list of entitys. I can add and edit fields. I want to give users the ability to create entitys of this new type, how to add a button “create entity”?
    Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi @brunpatoch!

You should look into creating a basic CRUD for you entity. This way you’ll be able to see all the existing entities (or none) in a nice datagrid and are able to add entities from there.

Great examples are, for instance OroCRMTaskBundle, OroCRMCallBundle, since they are less complex in setup and understanding than Account or Contact.

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.