OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Add create button for custom entity in Calendar Event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Madhur
    Participant

Hi,

I have created a custom entity bundle.

I want to be able to create this custom entity record from a Calendar Event. So in the view.html.twig file of Calendar Event bundle, I want to add a create button for this custom entity and associate the calendar event id in the custom entity record. I don’t want it necessarily to be a dialog type. Even if it refreshes the page I am okay.

How can I go about doing this?

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

> I want to add a create button for this custom entity and associate the calendar event id in the custom entity record
    You should use appropriate placeholder to do that (view_navButtons_before or view_navButtons_after) – make sure that entity is a Calendar Event, then render button for appropriate entity creation, pass calendar event ID there and process it on backend (during form rendering or form submission).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.