OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform Add attachment disapear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bosumflici
    Participant

Hi,

After i enable attachments for an entity, if i run

php app/console oro:entity-config:cache:clear && php app/console oro:entity-config:update –force

then the <Add attachment> button from entity view disapears. Can you explain why, or is any command i should run from command line to enable attachments agains?

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Do you enable attachments via System -> Entities -> Entity Management -> Your Entity -> Edit -> Enable Attachments ? On which entity did you enable attachments ? And last question, what version of orocrm are you using ?

bosumflici
    Participant

Hi,

I enabled attachments via “System -> Entities -> Entity Management -> Your Entity -> Edit -> Enable Attachments” and by migrations, on custom and system entity but same result. After i run that command, attachments disapear and i have to re-enabled them. I use:

oro/platform dev-master MIT
    oro/crm dev-master OSL-3.0

Thanks!

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

If –force option set to true, config will overridden from annotation. Here is description.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform’ is closed to new topics and replies.