OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jakabadambalazs 9 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I have 1.4.0-rc1 platform/crm installed. I have downloaded and activated “Italian” language but everything remains in english.
    What is quite strange that I have both “Italian” and “Italian(Italy)” as available languages. “Italian” = “it” and “Italian(Italy)” = “it_IT”.

If I activate “Italian” language in localization settings nothing happens. If I activate “Italian(Italy)” (which I think should be the correct one) – I get an icu error saying that in locales there is no “it_IT.res” file.

I have signed up on crowdin to help w\ italian translations but I need to know how to do this.
    thanks

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

First things first! OroCRM is second on my list.
    Thanks for all who contributed!
    Can you pls upgrade me to proofreader on Crowdin? I want to give a hand to @alendo!
    a\

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Huston! We have a problem! On downloading the updated italian translations we get

Could not download translations, error: Error parsing YAML, invalid file “/home/master.mekitcrm.bradipo/oro/app/cache/dev/translations/it_IT/OroEmailBundle/translations/messages.it_IT.yml”

there are strange keys in the yml file even on crowdin – i am creating issues for them pls recheck and remove keys like “1”, “[General]”, etc..

a\

alendo
    Participant

Lost in translation: oro.ui.create_entity is not translated, when I set italian language. In http://translate.platform.orocrm.com/translate/oro-platform/154/en-it all label are translated, where is it?
    Alessandra

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

here: https://crowdin.com/translate/oro-platform/154/en-it#19286
    a\

PS: In Dashboard bundle we have translated “Dashboard” to “Cruscotto” but it sounds bad! Have you got a better idea?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.