OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Account Grid Filters in Contact Create is not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sad270 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi,

I go to Create Contact, fill in the contact information and then try to attach the contact to an account. For attaching it to a contact I try to filter the account list like “Account Name contains ABC”, the filter doesn’t work. The account list still shows the entire account list.

I saw this happening in your demo sites also (http://demo-b2b.orocrm.com/desktop/contact/create).

I checked in prod.log and I saw this exception thrown:

[2015-12-16 15:05:06] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Oro\Bundle\DataGridBundle\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: “Cannot bind datasource parameter “contact”, there is no datagrid parameter with path “contact”.” at /websites/crm-application/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Datasource/Orm/ParameterBinder.php line 167 {“exception”:”[object] (Oro\\Bundle\\DataGridBundle\\Exception\\InvalidArgumentException: Cannot bind datasource parameter \”contact\”, there is no datagrid parameter with path \”contact\”. at /websites/crm-application/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Datasource/Orm/ParameterBinder.php:167, Symfony\\Component\\PropertyAccess\\Exception\\NoSuchPropertyException: The key \”contact\” does exist in an array. at /websites/crm-application/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Component/PropertyAccess/PropertyAccessor.php:470)”} []

What could be the problem? Can it be resolved by doing some small change? Please let me know. I have a demo tomorrow evening and if this can be resolved by that time then it will be really helpful.

I am not exactly a PHP guy and don’t know symfony framework. So I totally rely on you awesome guys.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Madhur,

This was one of the known issues in our 1.8 version, but we have already fixed it. The fix is available in the current dev master, or you may wait for the stable 1.9 release.

hmadhur
    Participant

Thanks Artem, Will wait for the stable release.

Till the time is there a way I can know what was the fix so that I can apply the patch myself in my instance over here?

Can I run a compare tool on the DataGridBundle between dev-master and my instance? Then check what changes are there and update them in my instance? Is that the proper way or how would you recommend doing it?

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

I cannot tell you the exact nature of the fix, but you can run the compare.

sad270
    Participant

I replace :

with :

and it’s work

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.