OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Accessing API from a Swift application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jordiacsense 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jordiacsense
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to create a simple application to see the possibilities of OroCRM. However I’m having trouble accessing the API from outside.

My setup is OroCRM platform running on a virtual host in virtual box. I can access the API through the correct url, however when generating the WSSE headers from the Teria tool I get the 401 unauthorized error.

I’m using postman for sending the requests.

Anyone has any experience in this, or knows what I’m doing wrong?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi there!

I would double check these things:

1) if the datetime in your virtual box is in sync with the datetime from Teria.
    2) Are you using API KEY as password or your account password? It must be your API KEY.

Here you can get an example of PHP code to generate the header. Maybe you can use this to translate to Swift:

https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/cookbook/how-to-use-wsse-authentication

jordiacsense
    Participant

Thank you! It was the API key that was the problem.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.