OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems A thousand pending jobs in queue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Grebenchuk 8 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

Seems that, in the last 4-5 hours, all Jobs in the Queue are pending. I didn’t “touched” anything so it’s very weird.

At this moment I’m having 809 Pending tasks in the Queue.

The cron is this:
    */1 * * * * php -q /var/www/html/orocrm/app/console oro:cron --env prod >> /dev/null

There’s nothing suspicious in the Apache error_log. BUT here’s what I see whem tail-ing app/logs/prod.log:

So it’s basically “The Matrix”. :)

I’ve restarted MariaDB, and MySQL and the entire machine. No luck.

Can you please give me a hand?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Razva
    Participant

Here’s what the app/logs/prod.log is showing at the hour at which the Cron stopped working:

I’ve removed everything from /cache and run the cron. The new jobs are still pending. :(

Razva
    Participant

Later edit: seems that after cleaning the cache all the jobs were executed (even the old ones). Is there any way to fix this issue?

Hey,
    All jobs are processed with JMS Job Daemon. Daemon starts as part of oro:cron command. To prevent memory overflow Daemon stops after 1 hour and restarted with next oro:cron run. If daemon is not run you can see blue button in Jobs page. About “No route found” errors – it’s symfony report for unknown requested URL. It seems something wrong with web server and rewrites configuration

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.