OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orocrmnewby 10 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi,
    could you please provide some steps to reproduce, because we can’t reproduce this error on our environment.

Thank you.

orocrmnewby
    Participant

I see this error occur whenever I do the following:

Click the Edit button when editing an Opportunity.
    Click the “Create Account” button.

I also see a similar error when I choose a country from the Country dropdown on the Create Account screen:

GET http://affiliatedrecoveryco.com/api/rest/latest/country/regions/US 404 (Not Found)

It is confusing to me because the error is referring to a path on my server that does not exist. That makes me think I missed something during the install.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello, what do you mean by

There is no path on my web server

If you meant physical path (folders) then it’s OK, all requests are rewritten to go through app.php and symfony router should process path.

Can you provide your system configuration(OS, php version, DB vesion, etc..)?

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Also, could you please provide where is document root for your project? Did you install it in sub-folder of document root?

orocrmnewby
    Participant

x86_64 GNU/Linux (I think it is RedHat Linux)
    PHP version 5.4
    MySQL version 5.5.34

I installed Oro CRM in a subfolder of the document root called orocrm2. Here are the contents of the orocrm2 subfolder:

.git/
    .gitignore
    CHANGELOG.md
    LICENSE
    README.md
    UPGRADE.md
    app/
    composer.json
    composer.lock
    composer.phar*
    error_log
    install.bat
    install.sh*
    src/
    vendor/
    web/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.