OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions 403 response status code when try to save custom entity data

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zebimax 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

And
    Participant

Hi OroCRM team,

There was created a custom field ‘accountType’ for ‘accounts’ with multi-select field type with some values. After I created account and assigned some ‘accountType’ for it and then was getting this data I got ‘accountaccounttypecd9a6594s’ data type for my ‘accountType’ field. So after I wanted to save data via API with JSON:

and POST request URL: /api/accounts
    so I got 403 an error:

After I read about ACL I set it for ‘account’, but it did not help.
    Can you, please, give me tips where I can be wrong?

Additional information:
    – Application: OroCRM, version 2.0.3
    – Environment related information:
    – Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie);
    – PHP, version: 5.6.30-0+deb8u1

Regards,
    Andrii

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zebimax
    Participant

Hello, Andrii. It’s hard to say now what is the cause of this issue, your case is working on the last 2.0 platform version (currently it is 2.0.22) and I can not find related fix. That’s why I’d recommend to update you application to the last version. If it is not an option for you consider to check this case on the working version – probably it will give some tips.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.