Calendar Event View Page¶
On the upper-left of the page, you can see the calendar event title. Next to it you can see the calendar event status—whether it has been accepted, tentatively accepted, or declined.
The next row contains a list of contexts associated with this calendar event. To delete a calendar event context, click the x icon next to it. See the Remove a Context from a Calendar Event action description.
The following set of action buttons is available in the upper-right part of the page:
- Add Context—Click this button to add a context to a calendar event. See the Add a Context to a Calendar Event action description.
- Edit—Click this button to edit a calendar event. See the Edit a Calendar Event action description.
- Delete—Click this button to delete a calendar event. See the Delete a Calendar Event action description.
- Start Hangout—Click this button to start a Hangout meeting. See the Start a Hangout Meeting action description.
This section contains the main information about a calendar event.
|Title||The event name.|
|Description||What the event deals with, what it is about.|
|Start||The day and time when the event starts.|
|End||The day and time when the event ends.|
|All-Day Event||Whether the event takes the whole day.|
|Guests||Users that are invited to the event. Click a user name to open the user view page. The icon before the user name shows how the guest has responded to the invitation. See Response Status Icons|
|Going||Whether you a going to the meeting. You can respond to the invitation in this field. See the Respond to a Calendar Event action description.|
|Recurrence||The schedule of the repeating event.|
|Call Via Hangout||Whether the event is a Google Hangout meeting.|
Response Status Icons¶
- Not Responded—This is a basic status of the invitation. It appears in the following cases:
- You have not given any response to the invitation.
- You are an event owner and are not required to respond.
- Accepted—You have agreed to attend an event (you have responded Yes to an event invitation).
- Tentatively Accepted—You are not sure whether you are going to visit an event (you have responded Maybe to an event invitation).
- There will be no icon in the following cases:
- You are not going to attend an event and have declined the invitation (you have responded No to an event invitation).
- This is the event from the system calendar.
- The calendar record represents a task.