Spares Box was founded with one simple goal: make it easier to shop for automotive parts online. Spares Box serves Australian autophiles by offering a wide range of trusted household and performance brands like Bosche, King Springs, K&N, Top Gun and others. They excel in meeting the needs of car lovers, with everything you need for car care and performance enhancement.
- A custom-parts store does not have the same needs as a general parts retailer. Where many ecommerce businesses have a customer cohort that can include up to half the population, each Spares Box customer has needs unique to their vehicle.
- Spares Box needed a way to unify customer purchase data and communication. Customer interactions are spread across platforms that include eBay, Magento, MailChimp and ZenDesk. To work efficiently and meet customer needs, Spares Box needed a CRM solution to be able to maintain coherent customer profiles and keep up with all communications. Re-marketing and intelligent segmentation are also key to their growth.
- OroCRM allows them to see information from all sales and communication channels in a single place.
- OroCRM’s flexible segmentation engine assures that every customer gets the information that is most relevant to their specific needs. For example, a customer who buys an oil filter most likely needs oil, too. And, in a few months, it’s likely that they’ll need fuel filters or another maintenance product.
- OroCRM’s ability to capture offline sales opportunities and to track orders through the sales funnel means that fewer prospects fall away. Integration with ZenDesk consolidates customer communications and leads to a higher level of customer service and satisfaction.
- OroCRM integration with MailChimp enables Spares Box to easily segment and reach out to customers from their wide range of channels.