We are excited to announce that OroCRM and OroPlatform CE 1.4.0 have been officially made available, and to our partners and customers we have released OroCRM Enterprise 1.6.
This release includes some issue resolutions and many exciting new features and enhancements with the highlighted ones listed below:
- Channel Management User Interface. Manage multiple customer channels in the same OroCRM instance. OroCRM is shipped with support for B2B and Web Customer channel types and others can be added as needed.
- Enhanced Account View Page. Now, you can see all customer channels in a single aggregated view, giving you a clear picture of your customers.
- Marketing Lists. Create and manage lists for your segmented marketing campaigns. Creating actionable campaigns for segmented lists has never been easier.
- Email Campaigns. Conveniently create email campaigns directly in OroCRM. Connect your email marketing to the rest of your sales and marketing activities.
- New eCommerce Dashboard Widgets. We are making it simple to get a complete view of your eCommerce business performance. View average customer lifetime sales, new web customers and average order amounts in an executive dashboard.
- New Enterprise Features. In our Enterprise Edition we are releasing multiple organization support, ElasticSearch Support and MS Outlook Integration.
If you are already using one of our older versions you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
Clone instruction can be found here.
All issues should be reported in GitHub:
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums