We are happy to announce that OroCRM Enterprise Edition, version 1.10.3, is now available for our enterprise customers. This release mostly focuses on performance improvements and bug fixes, including the following:
- We improved the performance of the My Emails page
- We improved the performance of the Outlook add-in
- Magento Integration
- Coupon codes and discounts are now imported for Magento orders
- Fixed initial store and newsletter subscription sync
- Role Management and ACL
- Fixed data migration issues
- Fixed memory outage issues
These updates will be available for our OroCRM Community Edition users in our next release.
To support this release, we have also released OroPlatform, version 1.8.3, for Enterprise customers only. Be sure to check the release notes for OroPlatform and OroCRM to get the full list of new features and improvements.
If you are already using one of our older versions, you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
Clone instructions can be found here.
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums.
We hope you enjoy this release and find it useful. Thank you!