We are excited to announce that OroCRM and OroPlatform CE 1.5.0 have been officially made available, and to our partners and customers we have released OroCRM Enterprise 1.7.0
We have been hard at work and packed this holiday season release with many new and exciting features with the highlighted ones listed below:
- RFM analytics for Magento and other eCommerce channels. RFM is a popular set of metrics used to analyze customer value and to determine the best customers, especially for retail and e-commerce. In the 1.5.0 release of OroCRM we added the ability to configure RFM metrics for Magento and other eCommerce channels.
- Calls, Tasks, and Calendar events as entity activities. The entities activity feature was enhanced to include the ability to attach Calls, Tasks and Calendar Events to any system entity.
- Record Activities Widget. The Record Activities Widget replaces the Record Activity block, where activities were listed by their type in separate tabs. Instead of tabs, the new widget puts all record activities—emails, calls, tasks, calendar events, etc—in a single paginated list. The user is able to filter the list by activity type and by date of activity. It is possible to configure the the list to be sorted either by creation date or by last update date.
- Entity records pagination. This feature allows a user to easily navigate and paginate through records while in the record view mode without the need to go back to the grid view. The list of records is determined by the filtered grid that the user clicked from.
- Add custom fields without schema update. It is now possible to add custom entity fields that do not need to be, sorted, filtered and/or searched, and immediately use them without the need to run a schema update.
- Calendar enhancements. We added many new features to the Oro Calendar module including: User invitations that allow to invite other Oro users to an Event. System Calendars that allow to manage company calendars that all users can share. Task Calendar that allows a user to see his tasks on the calendar and color coding of calendars and events.
If you are already using one of our older versions you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
Clone instruction can be found here.
All issues should be reported in GitHub:
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums
Happy Holidays and a Happy CRM Year!!!