OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alexandr Romanov
    Participant

Hi,

during the upgrade I’ve got the following error:

~/orocrm$ php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod -vvv –force
    Process migrations…
    [notice] > Oro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_1\OroOrganizationBundle
    [notice] > Oro\Bundle\AttachmentBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroAttachmentBundleInstaller

[Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException]
    An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT o0_.id AS id0, o0_.event AS event1, o0_.field AS field2, o0_.priority AS priority3, o0_.queued AS queued4, o0_.time_shift AS time_shift5, o0_.created_at AS created_at6, o0_.updated_at AS updated_at7, o1_.name AS name8, o1_.label AS label9, o1_.enabled AS enabled10, o1_.related_entity AS related_entity11, o1_.execution_order AS execution_order12, o1_.actions_configuration AS actions_configuration13, o1_.created_at AS created_at14, o1_.updated_at AS updated_at15, o0_.definition_name AS definition_name16 FROM oro_process_trigger o0_ INNER JOIN oro_process_definition o1_ ON o0_.definition_name = o1_.name ORDER BY o1_.execution_order ASC’:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘oro_crm.oro_process_trigger’ doesn’t exist

[PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘oro_crm.oro_process_trigger’ doesn’t exist

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles[=”…”]] [–exclude[=”…”]]

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

Exception trace:
    () at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:165
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->processResult() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:135
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->runCommand() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/Command/PlatformUpdateCommand.php:47
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Command\PlatformUpdateCommand->execute() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:244
    Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:904
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:191
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php:96
    Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/jms/job-queue-bundle/JMS/JobQueueBundle/Console/Application.php:44
    JMS\JobQueueBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:121
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/orocrm/app/console:23

oro:platform:update [–force] [–timeout[=”…”]]

could someone help me with it ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Alexandr.

Could you, please, manually remove cache (rm -rf app/cache/*) and do update again?

If error still be there – please, put here previous OroCRM version – I’ll investigate this issue.

Alexandr Romanov
    Participant

Hi, Yevhen
    I did as described in https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/blob/master/UPGRADE.md .
    I mean, that I did
    “`
    rm -rf app/cache/*
    rm -rf web/js/*
    rm -rf web/css/*
    “`

before

“`
    php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod
    “`

I upgrade from 1.2.0 (https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/commit/1f341ac9f51e992067d04f347487c50756f15e0e) to 1.3.0.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Yes, I’ve reproduced this issue – it appears because of attachment management changes. Thank you for reporting that, we will fix it in version 1.3.1.

Now, the workaround – you have to rollback to 1.2.0 DB and remove user avatar information from there (if you want to restore avatars after update you can use image files from /web/media/cache/ directory). SQL:

After that you can clear cache and run oro:platform:update – it should be executed without errors.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.