OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Syncing with Magento is incomplete

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  aveevacool 4 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kevando
    Participant

Hello. This is my first time using orocrm and I installed it locally and connect it to my local Magento. Everything seemed good. All the customers and data synced.

Now I set up an orocrm on a server and connected it to my live Magento (which matches my local) and it only synced 33 customers and 16 orders. All of them have been in the very recent past week.

How should I go about debugging this? Is there some logs you guys would like to see?

– Kev

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mccar
    Participant

Hello.

Check “Sync start date” value at Integration settings form.
    Check “Job Queue” page for failed/incomplete jobs.
    Check app/logs/prod.log for errors.
    And you can check sync statuses with count of add records at the Integration page at “Statuses” section.

If any records failed to import there should be errors in log files regarding it.

Best regards,
    Makar

kevando
    Participant

Thanks for following up!

Sync start date is the default jan 1, 2007 (Should I change this?)
    Almost all the jobs are in pending. (Would it better to do this via command line?)
    Check app/logs/prod.log provided limited information and I did not see any errors.
    I’m not sure where the “status” section is

Hope to hear back soon, thanks!

kevando
    Participant

Ok, I am not sure what changed on my end, but most of the orders/customers have come in. Now it’s the recent orders that are missing, despite several syncs with no errors.

Thoughts?

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Please check how many orders are missing and if everything is ok with job daemon and sync jobs.

kevando
    Participant

I’m showing 1986 orders in Magento and only 1348 in oro

No errors in the daemon :/

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Please check if your “Start sync date” is lower than date of first order and click “Full resync” on your integration. Please monitor if you’ll have any filed jobs or errors in log files.

kevando
    Participant

Ok, so I clicked run daemon and it started a bunch of jobs and I see the following error in the logs for the job >>> oro:magento:initial:sync –integration-id=1 –skip-dictionary -v

And it imported the two most recent orders, but I am still missing about 700 of 2000 orders..

Loading Customer by id: 2611
    Loading Customer by id: 2612
    Loading Customer by id: 2613
    Loading Customer by id: 2614
    Loading Customer by id: 2615
    Loading Customer by id: 2616
    Loading Customer by id: 2617
    Loading Customer by id: 2618
    Loading Customer by id: 2619
    Loading Customer by id: 2620
    Stats: read [84], processed [83], updated [0], added [83], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Syncing connector cart_initial starting 2015-09-10 16:04:57 interval 7 days
    Start processing “cart_initial” connector
    Looking for batch
    Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Errors were occurred:

[message] Call to a member function setFinalPrice() on a non-object
    [request] <?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV=”http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/” xmlns:ns1=”urn:Magento” xmlns:xsd=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema” xmlns:xsi=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance” xmlns:SOAP-ENC=”http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/” SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle=”http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/”><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:oroQuoteList><sessionId xsi:type=”xsd:string”>1bba1b61c6ad83b5d29717190fce3830</sessionId><filters xsi:type=”ns1:filters”><complex_filter SOAP-ENC:arrayType=”ns1:complexFilter[2]” xsi:type=”ns1:complexFilterArray”><item xsi:type=”ns1:complexFilter”><key xsi:type=”xsd:string”>created_at</key><value xsi:type=”ns1:associativeEntity”><key xsi:type=”xsd:string”>from</key><value xsi:type=”xsd:string”>2015-09-03 15:59:57</value></value></item><item xsi:type=”ns1:complexFilter”><key xsi:type=”xsd:string”>created_at</key><value xsi:type=”ns1:associativeEntity”><key xsi:type=”xsd:string”>to</key><value xsi:type=”xsd:string”>2015-09-10 15:59:57</value></value></item></complex_filter></filters><pager xsi:type=”ns1:pager”><page xsi:type=”xsd:string”>1</page><pageSize xsi:type=”xsd:string”>100</pageSize></pager></ns1:oroQuoteList></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

[response] <?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″?>
    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV=”http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/”><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultstring>Call to a member function setFinalPrice() on a non-object</faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

[code] 500

Completed

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

No, your job daemon should be triggered by cronjob, please check documentation for more details.

kevando
    Participant

Thanks Dima — I will configure that cron job, but I updated my reply to include the error message I got. Any thoughts there? I feel like there is a “corrupted” order and oro sync is failing upon that.

kevando
    Participant

I’m guessing this is failing on a specific quote. Is there a way to tell which order or quote this is failing on?

kevando
    Participant

Is it possible to force execution to continue despite this error?

Hi,
    You can do direct SOAP request to Magento to know failed order, from SOAP client like SoapUI. First action is login and next is oroQuoteList. Parameters for oroQuoteList can be taken from error you shown. You can change filters parameters and define date of failed quote. Often Order or Cart contains items from different stores or removed items so Magento generates this error. We will investigate issue and provide workaround for this situations.

aveevacool
    Participant

@Dima Soroka My Sync Start Date is 06-06=2016 but in my magento order from 12-12-2018 may i know why not sync with all time order.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.