OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Problem accessing REST API with WSSE by remote server

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I have a problem that is not an oro crm problem, but related to wsse protocol. I implemented a wsse client to access orocrm REST API by using CURL to test the protocol, but it works only if I run it runs on the same server of orocrm installation. I’m using apache on orocrm server: do I need to set any directive?
    Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

alendo
    Participant

I solved my problem. My client was right, it was working properly on the same server of orocrm installation because it had the same datetime. The problem is that the client and the server must be sincronized: this doesn’t seem a good feature because the customer might be in another part of the world with another timezone, and in this case it cannot use SOAP/REST API.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @alendo!

Thanks for highlighting this! We aware of this issue, it was raised in this topic. We will plan work on this !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.