OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Outlook integration – how?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rembert
    Participant

Hello there,

I want to install the outlook integration in my local oro installation. But there is no download to be found on your website (neither for the integration plugin nor for the outlook plugin).

Can you please help?

Cheers,
    Roger

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Rembert,

Outlook integration and plugin are available only for OroCRM Enterprise Edition and are available for download only from with the Enterprise installation.

Rembert
    Participant

I see. You might want to communicate clearly what the differences between CM and Enterprise Edition are. Other CRM have a comparison table on the website.
    It´s a little confusing since your website features “Exchange Integration for Enterprise Edition” but the page I refer to says “Outlook Integration”. Outlook vs Exchange is really making a difference. Other CRM handle those as different things. E.g. VTiger: While Outlook Integration is for free with the CE Edition the Exchange Integration is restricted to the hosted version…

Cheers,
    Rembert

msarandi
    Participant

@Rembert – Thanks for your comment we are working on such a page and I hope we have it up very soon

thanks

yoav

Hello,

I was wondering if you have the Exchange intergration working SAAS yet?

Thanks

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Yes, we do have support of MS Exchange Server integration.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.