OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kenzoj 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

silici0
    Participant

I have installed OroBridge, there is some new methods on SOAP API such as oroOrderList and others, but i did my sync before install OroCRM Bridge, now in my OroCRM its says : Native Magento API is used; only customers and orders will be synced

Do i need to install a new Channel ?

Trancking is working fine!
    Its get some info from API, but i still cant ADD a order and Funnel seens not be working!

I am missing something ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi,
    Just open related Magento Channel -> edit Integration -> Check Connection and Save Integration. After Check Connection you will see version of OroBridge

silici0
    Participant

Its show :

Connection successful, please select a website from the list below

No OroVersion.

Im my API on SOAP i have :
    – oroCustomerAddressInfo
    – oroCustomerAdressList
    – oroCustomerCreate
    – oroCustomerInfo
    – oroCustomerList
    – oroCustomerUpdate
    – oroOrderInfo
    – oroOrderList
    – oroPing
    – oroQuoteList
    – oroWebsiteList

On my OroBridge i have no options, is that normal ?

Hi,
    oroPing returns following information

<version xsi:type=”xsd:string”>1.2.0</version>
    <mage_version xsi:type=”xsd:string”>1.8.1.0</mage_version>
    <admin_url xsi:type=”xsd:string”>….</admin_url>

silici0
    Participant

Thanks, Access Denied! found the problem…

curata
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I installed the OroCRM Bridge on magento, connection is ok but not receiving Shopping Cart data.

When I look at the integration, can see the message “Native Magento API is used; only customers and orders will be synced”

silici0, you said “Access Denied” was the issue. Access denied to what?

In integration form, after check connection i got the message

Your OroBridge extension version 1.1.0 is outdated and therefore its functionality will be limited. Please update the extension to the current version 1.2.0 and re-check the connection.

But i can’t find version 1.2. The latest version 1.1.4. As result connection works fine, but i can’t import anything.

If i try to run oro:magento.initial.sync, i see message

The identifier id is missing for a query of Oro\Bundle\IntegrationBundle\Entity\Channel

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We are checking on this issue

Hi, last version of OroCRM Bridge is 1.2.5.0 and it’s available on extension page https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/orocrm-bridge.html . Once you installed new extension go to the Magento channel edit page then click edit Magento integration check Connection and save integration and channel. Last actions will enable Shopping Carts sync.

In module from magentocommerce in etc/config.xml is written 1.1.4. Same as on github.

Can you public more information about MagentoBundle. May be i can help with Magento Bridge. I need description of OroCRM requests to Magento Bridge, and how i can debug them on OroCRM side. I am beginner in Oro.

Hello! What about fixing problem in MagentoBundle?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

What kind of problem you are referring to?

Chain of Magento Oro Bridge and OroCRM don’t work as i expected. I installed Magento Oro Bridge, created integration but oro:magento:initial:sync didn’t work. Only stores, sites and other technilac data were imported. No carts, no customers, no orders.
    Then i created Schedule sync and executed it in command line “php app/console oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=1 -v”. Only 1 order and customer were imported.
    I thought that there is some bug in MagentoBundle. May be i was wrong. How can i fix this issue?

Could you share initial sync log and initial date?

Is any way to clean magento integration tables and to start oro:magento:initial:sync again without reinstallation of OroCRM? After first running of “schedule sync” manually i can’t repeat data integration and create log for sharing. I got error The identifier id is missing for a query of Oro\Bundle\IntegrationBundle\Entity\Channel

Default date (1 Jan 2007) was used for oro:magento:initial:sync. First order was added in 2011.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.